I. IDENTIFYING DATA
According to the article 10 of Law 34/2002, Services of the Information Society and e-Commerce, we hereby inform you about the following:
1- The website www.fsegura.com is owned by:
SEGURA GROUP, established in Conde Alessandro Volta 2, Parque Tecnológico, 46980 Paterna (Valencia, España)
2- To contact us you can do it:
- Either by ordinary post, to the following address: Conde Alessandro Volta 2, Parque Tecnológico, 46980 Paterna (Valencia, España)
- By e-mail to the address email@example.com
- Or by phone +34 96 346 50 90
II. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- In general, the contents, structure, design and presentation of the elements (texts, graphics, images, files, logos, color combinations and any element subject to protection) are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, owned by SEGURA GROUP, itself or as an assignee of such rights.
- The reproduction, processing, distribution, public communication, availability to the public and, in general, any other exploitation form of the elements mentioned in the previous section, partial or total, is prohibited. These exploitation actions may be performed only under express written permission of SEGURA GROUP and, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of such intellectual and industrial property rights by SEGURA GROUP. In this sense, the User is authorized solely and exclusively for private and personal use of the website content, while respecting the rights of intellectual and industrial property. In any case, you can remove, alter, or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed.
- The User access to the site and browsing will not imply under any circumstances a waiver, transfer, license or cession, total or partial, of such rights by Segura Group or, where appropriate, by its partners. Consequently, it is not allowed to delete, avoid or manipulate the copyright and any other identifying data of the rights of SEGURA GROUP or its owners included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, the fingerprints or any other information and / or identification mechanisms that might be included in the contents.
- On the other hand, the distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) that appear on this website are protected by industrial property rights, its use or manipulation being prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by SEGURA GROUP, or by the individual or legal entity owner of the distinctive signs displayed.
III. TERMS AND USE CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
In general terms, and subject to the particular terms and conditions set in the sections corresponding to specific services, the User agrees to comply with these terms and conditions, and to act always according to the law, to good habits and requirements of good faith, using the appropriate diligence to the nature of the service, not using the Web site www. fsegura.com in any way that may impede, impair or damage its normal functioning, the goods or rights of SEGURA GROUP, of other users or of any third party.
In particular, and without implying this any limitation to the obligation assumed by the user in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the user agrees, in the use of www.fsegura.com (from now on the website), to:
- Not to enter, store or transmit in or from the Website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, racist, incites to violence or discrimination based on race, sex, creed, religion or is in any way prejudicial to public morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or to the image of others and in general to current legislation.
- Not to enter, store or transmit through the Website any computer program, data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Website in any services, or in any of the equipments, systems or networks of SEGURA GROUP, any User or any third party in general. Or otherwise capable to cause any disruption or impede the normal operation of the same.
- To adequately safeguard the “User Name” (Login) and Password that are provided to the users by SEGURA GROUP, such as identifiers and enabling elements for access to the intranet Website of SEGURA GROUP. Not yield their use and not allow third parties access to them, assuming responsibility for damages arising from misuse of the same.
- Users are responsible for the adequate custody and confidentiality of any identifications and / or passwords that are supplied by GROUP SEGURA, and undertake not to transfer its use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to unauthorized persons.
- The user must notify immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org any fact that may allow an improper use of the IDs and / or passwords, such as theft, loss or unauthorized access to the same, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. While such facts are not disclosed, SEGURA GROUP will be exempt from any liability arising from improper use of IDs or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
- Not to carry out any advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Website, using the contents and in particular the information obtained through the website to send advertising, messages for sale or for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Not to use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the Website or in the use of any Website services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for own use, misuse or damage data, information, software or electronic documents of SEGURA GROUP or third parties.
IV. SEGURA GROUP RESPONSIBILITY EXONERATION
SEGURA GROUP will not be liable, in general, for the inappropriate use of the Website owned by SEGURA GROUP. The users should make proper use of the Website www.fsegura.com, according to the above terms and conditions, not having SEGURA GROUP any liability for misuse.
Regarding the misuse of the Username and Password- SEGURA GROUP is released from any liability for fraudulent use of those keys by the owner or a third party.
Regarding possible technical deficiencies.- SEGURA GROUP will not be liable in any case for any alterations in the service caused by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any other services.
Regarding the access of third parties to its system.- SEGURA GROUP will adopt the necessary technical safeguards to protect the data and information, but will not be responsible for actions of third parties that, violating the security measures in place, access to such data.
Regarding the accuracy of the information.- The information contained on the site has been prepared solely for information purposes and has no official value, unless otherwise stated.
The information and contents can be changed or withdrawn without previous notice. Improvements or changes in products, services, design or software used to operate can be made at any time and without previous notice.
Responsibility regarding Hypertext and Links to other Sites or Pages.- The site contains links to other third parties pages, whose contents cannot be controlled at all times. The connection of a User from the site with these other sites in the network will be made, therefore, under the sole responsibility of the user.
Consequently, the site cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy or adequacy in relation to these other pages. It cannot be considered in any way that these connections are an extension of our website, or that we share the views expressed in them or that we have connection with the goods or services provided or sold by the same.
However, if you notice any information that might be contrary to law, to the dignity of people, or racist, xenophobic or of advocacy of terrorism or violence, please notify us by e-mail to email@example.com to consider whether to eliminate them.
V. TRANSLATION INTO ENGLISH
All information and documentation available in the English version of this website is provided for informational purposes only. In case of discrepancy between the content of the English version and the original Spanish version, the content of the latter shall prevail.
VI. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are governed by the statutory and regulatory standards and by the Spanish law, which applies in matters not provided in this legal notice in matters of interpretation, validity and performance. The parties expressly renounce the jurisdiction that may correspond and submit expressly to the Courts of the city of Valencia to resolve any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or enforcement of these conditions.